Mercy Survivors is a support network of geographically dispersed women who have survived placement in the Mercy Ministries program run world-wide.
As well as serving as a point of contact for survivors of Mercy Ministries, this site is also aimed at assisting potential future applicants in their own decision making process.
Features of this website include: –
- Excerpts of various media articles covering the both the Australian scandal and issues with Mercy Ministries globally.
- Links to blogs of former residents sharing their personal accounts and journey towards healing.
- Links to other blogs and websites that discuss Mercy Ministries.
- A resource page that lists alternative help points for potential future Mercy Ministries applicants who decide to seek help elsewhere.
- Information and resources for concerned family or friends of current or future potential Mercy Ministries clients.
- A resources page for survivors of Mercy Ministries and other destructive groups including counseling services and a list of resources personally recommended by survivors of Mercy Ministries.
All articles and media are copyright their respective owners and Mercy Survivors claims no credit for them unless otherwise indicated. If you own the rights to any of these articles or media and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us at info [at] mercysurvivors [dot] com and they will be removed.
This site is run by survivors for survivors and is supported by volunteers and kind donors.
If you are Mercy Survivor, please contact us at info [at] mercysurvivors [dot] com.