For the first time, Mercy Survivors have started a crowd funding campaign to raise our 2015 core web hosting costs. It’s a total of $260 which is not much in the scheme of things, but we felt it would help raise awareness about our cause, mobilise our supporters, and empower us to “pay it forward”.
If additional funds are raised, a small amount may go towards web and communications based products that will help us better connect with those who need our help, and any further funds raised beyond that will be donated to a charity meaningfully nominated by our network members and supporters.
If you would like to assist, here are some things you can do:
- Check out our Go Fund Me page and donate
- Share the Go Fund Me link with your friends to raise awareness and help them make a difference too
- Nominate a charity on our Facebook page where excess funds will be donated to
- Pray for Mercy survivors and and their families who are experiencing trauma and pain
- Leave messages of encouragement and support below which may be published on our social media pages